22 DAYS TO FALL!
That's the official timeframe anyway, but we all know it'll still be pretty hot here in Florida. Nevertheless - it's soon upon us!
When the leaves start to fall and the weather gets cooler, it’s time to do a few things around the house to make sure your air conditioner and heating equipment are ready for fall.
- The burning smell is OK when you run the heat for the first time. It’s from dust settling on heating components. It should go away quickly, if not, call a professional.
- Properly seal all cooling and heating ducts.
- Reverse the direction of your ceiling fans. This helps circulate warm air and cut down on heating costs.
- Clean or replace your air-conditioning filter.
- Schedule an autumn clean and check your air conditioning service.
Call the pros at Munson Air Conditioning to get your A/C and heating equipment ready for fall! Call us today at 407-520-5129!
Home-Tech.com; Energy Saving Air Conditioning Tips For Fall https://www.home-tech.com/15729/5-energy-saving-air-conditioning-tips-for-fall/
Airtro; As the seasons change: A fall checklist for your A/C heating equipement http://www.airtro.com/service-and-maintenance/ac-heating-equipment